By your access if this site and/or use of the services, you hereby agree to be legally bounded by these website conditions. If you do not accept these website conditions, please leave the site and discontinue use of the service immediately.
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Website Conditions and you are either
- this Site, using the Services and contracting in your own personal capacity;
- accessing this Site, using the Services and contracting on behalf of a corporate entity; or
- contracting as parent or guardian of a child or ward who is less than 18 years old and who is accessing this Site and using the Services, in which event you agree as his/her parent/guardian, both in your personal capacity and on behalf of your child/ward, to be bound by these Website Conditions and to be liable for your child’s or ward’s acts and omissions while accessing the Site and/or using the Services, and you also agree to ensure that your child or ward observes these Website Conditions;
- you are authorised to bind the entity (yourself or your corporate entity) on whose behalf you are contracting and such entity agrees to be bound by these Website Conditions; and
- All of the information provided by you to LIVINGSTAR ASIA (including without limitation personal particulars and contact information) is accurate and complete.
- Site and Services
- The Site is owned and maintained by LIVINGSTAR ASIA However, LIVINGSTAR ASIA does not warrant or guarantee that the Web Site is accessible at all times. LIVINGSTAR ASIA also does not warrant or guarantee that the Web Site is always up to date and that the information on the Web Site is complete and free from errors at all times. Delays, wording mistakes, omissions and wrong information may occur.
- Content Use Conditions
- All users of the Web Site are responsible for all of their activities related to the Web Site and obliged to comply with all applicable laws.
- The information, material and documentation available on this Web Site (hereinafter “Materials”) are protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. Except as stated herein, these Materials may not be reproduced, modified, displayed or distributed in any form or by any means without LIVINGSTAR ASIA’s prior written consent.
- LIVINGSTAR ASIA grants permission to download, reproduce, display and distribute the Materials posted on this Web Site solely for informational and non-commercial or personal use, provided that the user does not modify such Materials, retains all copyright and proprietary notices as they appear in such Materials, and identifies LIVINGSTAR ASIA as the source of the Materials. LIVINGSTAR ASIA further grants to educational institutions (specifically universities and grammar schools) permission to download, reproduce, display and distribute the Materials posted on this Web Site solely for use in the classroom, provided that such institutions identify LIVINGSTAR ASIA as the source of the Materials. Unauthorized use of any of these Materials is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- Any software that is made available to download from this Web Site (hereinafter “Software”) is copyrighted. Use of this Software is governed by the terms of the respective license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with such Software (hereinafter “License Agreement”). A user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement before first agreeing to the License Agreement terms. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- User activities that aim at rendering the Web Site non-functional or at least obstruct the use of the Web Site are unlawful and may be prosecuted on the basis of civil and criminal law.
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- All Materials on this Web Site are provided “as is“. LIVINGSTAR ASIA makes no warranties or representations with regard to these Materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. In particular, the user acknowledges and agrees that the application notes, reference designs simulations and/or other such design materials on this Web Site (hereinafter “Design Materials”) are provided as an example only and that user will exercise its own independent analysis and judgment in its use of the Design Materials. LIVINGSTAR ASIA assumes no liability for use of the Design Materials and/or user’s product designs and/or any applications assistance provided by LIVINGSTAR ASIA. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the user nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Use of the Materials on this Web Site may require a license from a third party, or a license from LIVINGSTAR ASIA.
- LIVINGSTAR ASIA reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the Materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any Materials, products, programs, or services without notice.
- Data Privacy Protection
- For collection, use and processing of personally identifiable data of the user of the Web Site, LIVINGSTAR ASIA will comply with applicable laws on Personal Data Protection Act.
- You hereby represent and warrant that:
Notice: Theme without comments.php is deprecated since version 3.0.0 with no alternative available. Please include a comments.php template in your theme. in /home/frontier/public_html/livingstar.sg/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3970